Weiyi Modern Indoor Chandeliers White Purple Red Glass Chandelier Crystals Pendant Light Lighting Lamps
- Seller Zhongshan Weiyi Lighting Co., Ltd.
- Min. Order 5 Piece/Pieces Best price = Best quantity
- FOB Price US $100-330 /Piece
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Week Chandelier Crystals Pendant Light Lighting Lamps Chandelier|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,T/T,Western Union|
Weiyi Modern Indoor Chandeliers White Purple Red Glass Chandelier Crystals Pendant Light Lighting Lamps Chandelier
Glass Chandelier Crystals Pendant Light Lighting Lamps Chandelier
|Main Material||Glass + K9 Crystal|
|Fixture size(cm)||D 80 * H 113 cm|
|Light Source||E14 Bulbs|
|LED driver||Eaglerise or Sanpu driver with high quality|
|Color Temperature||Available in 2700-6500K|
|Voltage||110V-240V (according to each different country)|
|Packing size(cm)||72*72 *82 cm|
|Package||Wooden box + Stronger Package|
|Shipping||By express courrier , by air or by sea|
|Certificate||UL, CUL, CE, VDE, EMC, RoHS|
|Design||OEM or choose our samples|
|Service||We offer customized service|
|Warrenty||1 year warrenty|
|Specification||Manufacturer, Factory direct-sale, Competitive Price, High Quality, Nice Outlook...|
|How to purchase||Quotation →PI → Confirm PI → Arrange 30% deposit → Manufacture →Pay balance → Shipping.|
|Main Application||Home / Hotel Lighting, Dining Room Decoration, Restaurant, Company Hall, Office, Meeting Room, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Museum, Coffee Shop, etc..|
After ensure all the prodducts are good, we start packing.
To ensure every customer receive integral products, our main packaging parts:
Embedded thick Foam Package + Thick brown/white Paper box Package + Stronger Package.
Attn : Yilia Lei
Mobile:+86 186 8938 6622
E-mail: [email protected] com
Factory Add : Block 6 Qifang Industrial Zone Guzhen Town GD China
Welcome to China, welcome to our factory & our showroom !
Any problem, please contact to me freely !
Zhongshan Weiyi Lighting Co. Ltd,.
1.A professional lighting manufacturer, producing modern LED crystal lights / murano glass lights and acrylic lights with CE / VDE / UL / CUL standard.
2.Have 7 years experience in lighting field,our products obtained many customer's high praise.
3. Specialties:Modern Luxury Crystal Lamps ( pendant lamp/ ceiling lamp/ wall lamp/ table or desk lamp/ floor lamp ); Acrylic Lamps ( pendant lamp/ ceiling lamp ); Hanging Lamps / Dining Lamps; Project Lamps; Classic Lamps... ( China factory direct-sale with best quality & best price )
4. Our business goal: Working together, Creating the future together!
Q1. Is customized products accepted?
A1: Yes,customized products is accepted.Please offer size,material and your design,we will help to open a model and produce.
Q2. Is it OK to print my logo on led light product?
A2:Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based
on our sample.
Q3. Is there any discount price can be offered?
A3:Depending on the number of your bulk,as well as for the prepaid orders,Discount will be considered accordingly.
Q4:Do you have technology research and development capabilities?
A4:Yes,we have a mature technology research and development capabilities team. And we develop 1-2 series of new lamps every month.
Q5: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A5: We are a factory in Zhongshan, with OEM / ODM / Customization available.
1. Payment: 30% Deposit before production, remaining 70% payment before delivery.
2. Delivery time: 10-60 working days after received your deposit.
3. Discounts :are offered based on the order quantities.
4.BEST Price = BEST Quantity .
If you like this light of Weiyi Modern Indoor Chandeliers White Purple Red Glass Chandelier Crystals Pendant Light Lighting Lamps Chandelier, please feel free to contact me.
Tel: 0086-186 8938 6622