Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles, Clips For High Heel, Shoes Accessories Women

Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles Shoe Clips
  • Seller Guangzhou Baichuan Hardware Jewelry Co., Ltd.
  • Min. Order 250 Pair/Pairs Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe
  • FOB Price US $0.8-1.2 /Pair

Item Details

Port: Guangzhou
Supply Ability: 2000 Piece/Pieces per Day Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union

Product Description

Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles,Shoe Clips For High Heel,Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe

Attention!

What you can get from us?

1. You can select variety style products with good quality from us at very reasonable prices.

2. Having business with, your money will be in safe.

3. Time is gold. Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours.

My contacts: CC Xu

whatsapp:+8618826478306

Skype:ccxucc

Email:sales01(at)bc-jewel.com

We will offer you price referring to your detail request, so please kindly inform us of the material, exact dimension, and other requirements you prefer, and the special offer will be given.

Wishing to be your long-term partner, please feel free to contact us ,it is our pleasure to service for you!

Product Name

Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles,Shoe Clips For High Heel,Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe

Material

Zinc alloy

Color

Usually silver,gold,rose gold,gun-black,it also can be plated as your requests.

Technology

Die-casting,roll casting ,welding

MOQ

100pieces

Usage

For shoes,garment, necklace, evening dress,etc.

Brand

It can be engrave as your requirements.

package

*1 pieces into two copying paper
*5 to 10 small bags into a 20*30 cm or 25*35 cm plastic bag
*60 to 80 plastic bags into a 31*23*24 cm carton

Lead time

Sample time:3-5 days,free sample,but you need to pay for shipping cost.

Mass order:7-25 days depending on the order quantity.

Payment

Western Union, T/T, Paypal. 30% deposit,the rest 70% before shipment

Shipping

By DHL/EMS/Fedex express, by air, by sea

Certification

Eco-friendly material, Oeko-Tex Standard 100